Collapse   Cbox
Welcome!
What We're About
Welcome to the Cafe du Watchog, also called RPGen. We're a sandbox style Pokemon site with a focus on everyday life in the Pokemon world. Trainers, Pokemon, criminals, cosmic forces, and normal citizens are all welcome to join in the fun. Kick back and enjoy a cup of coffee with us!

Staff
Here to Help You
Admin Team
Steven

Moderators
Nied

Open Threads
Quickly Join an RP

Pages: (6) 1 2 3 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

A Sack of Oranges, jambit
Fresh Niederactus
 Posted: Jul 19 2017, 11:58 PM

A Degenerate robbed of its Future
Group: Wait Staff
Awards: 1

It was daytime in Virbank. Normally, that'd indicate that the day would be unbearable, since Summer was in full swing, but it's also raining. On top of the cooling effect of the rain, one specific Marshtomp was also appreciating the water.

She was sitting on a bench, lacking her sweater but still rocking the eyepatch that she was semi-known for. While she lacked an umbrella, most of the people who were walking by on the sidewalks weren't. After all, they had shit to do, right?

Sitting next to Janet was an open sack of oranges.
PMEmail
^
Greene
 Posted: Jul 20 2017, 12:07 AM

Advanced Member
Group: Cafe Patrons

After a while, the notion of "summer" just seems to lose all special meaning when you reach a certain age. It's just a particular season where things get really hot and really humid.

And it sucks

...But maybe not as sucky as when it rains. After all, some prefer the rain, right? Which brings us to a familiar lookin' green plant lizard thing, walking along the streets of Virbank and enjoying the gloomy, rainy day, sighing contently as the cooling droplets of rain pattered against his head leaf and scales.

Eventually though, he comes to a halt, staring at a familiar figure. Oh boy gee whiz this'll be a delightfully awkward conversation coming up.

Of course he was looking at the oranges Janet, uncomfortably tanking a few seconds of awkward silence and staring before muttering, "Hi."

Hi.
PMEmail
^
Fresh Niederactus
 Posted: Jul 20 2017, 12:11 AM

Janet didn't really seem that content, but honestly, she always looked angry about shit, so hey, she might be in her own state of bliss.

Or, well, she would. If it weren't for this green, gawking grifter here. As soon as Janet noticed the Grovyle, she scowled as she reached into the sack, pulled out an orange, and threw it at him.

"Shoo. Fuck off. Get the fuck outta here."
PMEmail
^
Greene
 Posted: Jul 20 2017, 12:14 AM

Advanced Member

The orange successfully makes contact with the snout of the green lizard, bapping him good, potentially leaving a bruise! Or, not, but golly gosh if that didn't sting like all heck!

"Ow, you bitch!" Greene shouts, reaching down to pick up the orange, giving a toss back at her. "Don't fuckin' tell me to shoo, asshole."

Though really that throw of his goes off target and arks over her. What a waste of a good orange. "...The fuck you doing out here with these oranges anyway?"
PMEmail
^
Fresh Niederactus
 Posted: Jul 20 2017, 12:24 AM

That orange probably felt like an orange, and the blow really only could be compared to feeling like Greene was getting beaned by an orange.

That's what I assume, anyway.

Janet let out a chortle as Greene got hit, but backed up a bit in her seat as he picked it up and tossed it over her...only to watch it soar over her. She did a double take backwards, then scoffed. "Hey, stupid, nice throw. I'm eating lunch, dickbrain, now go fetch that fuckin thing. Don't waste my fucking oranges."
PMEmail
^
Greene
 Posted: Jul 20 2017, 12:28 AM

Advanced Member

The lizard sighs, before... Not even bothering to fight her on it. He's quick to retrieve the orange, which has now gathered a nice layer of mud and other grime. Nothing a little rain can't fix, right?

He heads on back, sitting next to the oranges and placing the tainted fruit on top of the other less-tainted ones.

"There's your stupid orange back." he said, eying the other oranges before taking a not so dirty orange. "...Mind if I have one of these actually?"

She probably does.
PMEmail
^
Fresh Niederactus
 Posted: Jul 20 2017, 12:39 AM

By the time Greene came back, Janet had another orange in her hand. She stared, quietly, at the Grovyle as he sat down, placed the orange back down, and grabbed another clean one. Only when he posed his question did she finally pipe up. "Handsy prick, you already got your filthy goddamn mitts on a clean one. Just take the fuckin thing, see if I care."
PMEmail
^
Greene
 Posted: Jul 20 2017, 12:43 AM

Advanced Member

Greene glares daggers at Janet, all while he begins to idly peel the orange, not once breaking eye contact with the mudfish as he gets to work on cracking open that delicious fruit.

Moments pass, and after a few uncoordinated fumbles of claws, the orange is completely peeled of skin. Instead of pulling off a wedge like any normal person would do, he simply bites into the sphere. Well now.

"...So what are you doing out here anyway? I get the lunch thing but, why here in Virbank?" He asks, seeming oddly genuine in his question.
PMEmail
^
Fresh Niederactus
 Posted: Jul 20 2017, 12:52 AM

Janet glared back at Greene as she...just...kinda...bit right into the orange, no peeling, like an apple.

"I'm in Virbank City because I live here, dipshit."
PMEmail
^
Greene
 Posted: Jul 20 2017, 12:56 AM

Advanced Member

Wow what a fucking wierdo

Regardless Greene nods. "Ahhh, yeah that makes sense I guess." Greene mutters, continuing to eat his orange as such, until it was reduced to nothing.

"...So are we just gonna ignore what happened between us that one night or what?"

Well someone had to ask. Or, probably not, thinking on it.
PMEmail
^
Fresh Niederactus
 Posted: Jul 20 2017, 01:01 AM

After Greene answered her, she quietly consumed the rest of her orange, only stopping to turn away from the Grovyle and spit out a few seeds. After she was done, she pulled another orange out of the sack, and calmly said, "I make mistakes when I get fucked up. If I got all tangle-fucked over every little midnight motherfuckin mistake, I'd be in knots. Still, though, bitch, don't tell anyone."

And then she bit into the second orange.
PMEmail
^
Greene
 Posted: Jul 20 2017, 01:18 AM

Advanced Member

"Right, because I just wanna tell literally everyone about that whole arceus damned ordeal." Greene scoffs, picking up another orange and letting it soak in some rain water before biting into it, unpeeled and all.

...Not bad?

"...So uhm." He begins to fidget a bit. "...It kinda wasn't that bad really. I've done and had worse." he shrugs.

Oh. How thoughtful to say.
PMEmail
^
Fresh Niederactus
 Posted: Jul 20 2017, 01:38 AM

By now, Janet had eradicated the second orange in two bites, and she had moved onto the third orange. Does she just blow through a sack of oranges during lunch?

The Marshtomp gave Greene a bit of the ol' side-eye. "Fantastic. Good to know I'm cruising around at a ripe mediocre fucking rating. What the fuck are you trying to pull, seconds or some shit?"
PMEmail
^
Greene
 Posted: Jul 20 2017, 01:42 AM

Advanced Member

"Welp, I wouldn't be against it if that's what you might be asking." He said, taking another orange from the sack and taking a nice, juicy bite into it.

"...Can't guaranty that my roommate would be there again. Or that old lady from across the hall... Geez that was hard to really explain afterwards." He groans.

PMEmail
^
Fresh Niederactus
 Posted: Jul 20 2017, 02:10 AM

>:I

First, Janet was irritated by Greene's response, and then she was doubly irritated by him snitching another orange. "Buddy, I don't give a fuck. Ask me if I do, I'll say it again. I don't wanna hear about your dumb roommate or your dumb neighbor."
PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (6) 1 2 3 ... Last »
Add Reply
New Poll

Our Sister Sites!

RPG-D RPG Initiative