Collapse   Cbox
Welcome!
What We're About
Welcome to the Cafe du Watchog, also called RPGen. We're a sandbox style Pokemon site with a focus on everyday life in the Pokemon world. Trainers, Pokemon, criminals, cosmic forces, and normal citizens are all welcome to join in the fun. Kick back and enjoy a cup of coffee with us!

Staff
Here to Help You
Admin Team
Steven

Moderators
Nied

Open Threads
Quickly Join an RP

Pages: (4) « First ... 2 3 4  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

I'm The Trashman, THAT'S MY THING
Gordy
 Posted: Jan 14 2018, 05:58 PM

The Worst Trainer
Group: Cafe Patrons
Awards: 3

Aww, the ghost described him as "ruggedly handsome." Maybe these guys weren't so bad, after all. All that talk about shooting them? Just a trio of kids who lost their way and need help.

Naturally, Vicky had to have been stopped. Marlon was the type who believed that people should be free to be, as long as they weren't hurting anyone. But he also liked a passive approach to things. And having Vicky rip out Dylan's spine and use it to skewer the other two? That wouldn't be cool.

"Let's work this out calmly," Mar-Bro suggested.

Marlon lifted a PokeBall from his pocket and released his Starmie. And the Pokemon, being part Psychic-type, realized his commands before he said them. It shot out a stream of light at the ground, attempting to have Vicky slip up on the ice.

Genius, risk injuring your only ally and possibly have them turn against you. This plan was flawless, apparently.

--------------------
PM
^
Team Ventus Vickie
 Posted: Jan 15 2018, 12:53 AM

Leader of Team Ventus
Group: Team Ventus
Awards: None

Aha! Marlon's words did catch Vickie's attention, and as they glanced back they saw him pulling out the ball and releasing Starmie. A grin formed on Vickie's face, and they were ready to congratulate Marlon on having a good idea.

Then they slipped. As the ice formed on the bridge, the metal surface grew slick with poop-ice, and it basically became a guarantee that Vickie was going to lose their footing. The Ventus boss' feet slid back, behind them, and they fell forward, hitting their face against the walkway with a THWACK-CRNCH.

And then they just laid there, motionless.

good job marlon
PMEmail
^
Gordy
 Posted: Jan 15 2018, 01:52 AM

The Worst Trainer

Yeah, it was a good job, Starmie thought. At least it was happy with how good a job it did.
PM
^
Kaleb
 Posted: Jan 20 2018, 02:25 AM

Anti-Fun Brigade
Awards: 1

You aren't the only one proud of your job, Starmie. While Marlon somehow became even more useless (which, considering his position as the final gym leader of Unova somehow astounds and amazes me) and Vickie lie motionless after their screaming shitfit, Zos and his minions immediately capitalized on the moment with a synchronized laugh.

"LOOK AT THESE FOOLS, ACOLYTES. SEE HOW THOSE WHO CHALLENGE THE ORIGINAL SIN FALL LIKE SHEEP BEFORE THE WOLVES. NOW, IT'S TIME TO SHOW THEM WHAT PURE, UNADULTERATED TERROR LOOKS LIKE!"
Chel poses next to the Phantump. "Oooooooh yeah punks, you messed with Master Zos for the first and LAST time!"
Dylan also poses. "Chel and Zos both had cool things to say... cool thing! Hear me say it!"

user posted image

"SYNCHRONIZED ATTACK!"
"SYNCHRONIZED ATTACK!"
"SYNCHRONIZED ATTACK!"

All three of them begin running away.

user posted image

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Team Ventus Vickie
 Posted: Jan 20 2018, 02:38 AM

Leader of Team Ventus

It was only due to Marlon and Starmie's actions, that you little shits were able to jog off. Once the three let off their SYNCHRONIZED ATTACK proclamation, the previously-motionless Vickie suddenly raised their hand and slammed it into the metal pathway, and, as they raised their head, they looked up and screeched, with a bloody nose, "YOU'D SURVIVE IF YOU'D ONLY LISTEN."

Rather quickly, Vickie pushed themselves to their feet, and re-began the chase toward the three, though this time, it'd be a little difficult, since someone decided to trip up the Vickster while they were trying to get their shit back.
PMEmail
^
Gordy
 Posted: Jan 22 2018, 08:45 PM

The Worst Trainer

Wow, sucks, Bro-ky. You know what might help, though? A levitating surfboard.

Marlon knelt on the back of his Starmie, his hands and feet all clinging to points on its body. The Pokemon used its psychic powers to lift them both above the ice and nyoom right on past Vicky, after the terrible trio of tcatastrophy.

Marlon looked back to Vicky. "You can climb on, if you want! We can catch up in a jiff!"

Not even going to mention the ice part, is he? I mean, would you, if you were in that situation? I didn't think so.
PM
^
Team Ventus Vickie
 Posted: Jan 23 2018, 10:29 PM

Leader of Team Ventus

After skidding on another frosty patch, Vickie halted their advance, as they weren't looking for death at the moment. And, as they watched the three scamper off, their brow furrowed, and their face grew redder and redder. And then fucking fishman had to zoom close and mock him.

Instantly, in a semi-exaggerated fashion, Vickie crossed their arms and looked away. "Hmph! You've already HELPED ENOUGH, I feel! I would already have them within my grasp, right not, had you not caused me to take such a tumble, FRIEND."

Then they smiled, as they prepared a ball. "Besides, I have my own method of locomotion! Lo, Oxygen~!" From Vickie's ball came...an unconscious balloon. Instantly, Vickie's face sank. "Oh. Right. Whatever. I'll clamor aboard your stellar friend. Whatever."

As they returned Oxy, Vickie tentatively took one of the Starmie's points, staring towards it and Marlon. "...is there enough room?"
PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (4) « First ... 2 3 4 
Add Reply
New Poll

Our Sister Sites!

RPG-D RPG Initiative