Collapse   Cbox
Welcome!
What We're About
Welcome to the Cafe du Watchog, also called RPGen. We're a sandbox style Pokemon site with a focus on everyday life in the Pokemon world. Trainers, Pokemon, criminals, cosmic forces, and normal citizens are all welcome to join in the fun. Kick back and enjoy a cup of coffee with us!

Staff
Here to Help You
Admin Team
Steven

Moderators
Nied

Open Threads
Quickly Join an RP

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Bring Down The House, it's not my house, so why should I care
Fresh Niederactus
 Posted: Jul 5 2017, 12:48 AM

A Degenerate robbed of its Future
Group: Wait Staff
Awards: 1

Yeah, that was pretty fuckin funny. Both America's reaction, along with her following action. Man, newbies always shit themselves whenever The Motherfucker comes out. Brock had a good laugh about it.

...a long one, too. He waited for the Happiny to go ahead and pull off her attack before speaking up. "My Onix is INSURMOUNTABLE! Impossible to mount! Especially against the likes of a Thunder Wave, which Onix is immune to!" Better fuck up the sprinklers or something, because that shit ain't gonna work.

With his right arm, Brock made a fierce swiping motion through the air. Like he was cleaving that shit in twain. "Onix! It's time to use Tackle!"

The rock snake reared upwards (fuck, how tall were the ceilings in this place?), then came back down, barreling towards the pink orb. Let's see that base 45 Attack put to work.
PMEmail
^
America Weston
 Posted: Jul 29 2017, 02:15 PM

Advanced Member
Group: Cafe Patrons
Awards: None

FUCK, SHIT, DAMNIT, ASS AND SHIT. Why did she ever think trying to electrocute a rock would work? Does that shit work in nature? No America, it doesn't, you idiot. Though she'd like to continue giving herself a good mental thrashing, the young trainer can't really afford to ignore her little ball of pink floof still out on the battlefield.

Cleric takes the forty-plus feet of rock solid snake on like the champ she is, only letting herself slightly get tossed across the battlefield like a football. She doesn't seem to be down just yet, haphazardly rolling back onto her feet after only more slightly vomiting up a tiny puddle of what appears to be blood. She'll be damned if she lets her first battle turn out like this!

"Wait."

The trainer's words halt her Pokémon in place, and Cleric looks back at America. The girl's head is hung low, eyes trained on the floor. She remains silent, body tense, hands at her side. After a moment, she looks back up at Brock, eyes shining with the look of someone who's on the verge of crying.

"I... I forfeit."

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Fresh Niederactus
 Posted: Jul 29 2017, 09:05 PM

A Degenerate robbed of its Future
Group: Wait Staff
Awards: 1

Instantly, the jovial aura radiating off of Brock disappeared, and he stopped laughing. Even though it was hard to tell, it seemed like he was staring intently at America. For a tense...say, about five seconds, he was silent. The entire gym was silent, like an empty auditorium.

As he looked on, he peeked towards Cleric as well. "Hmm. Hmmmm." Brock stroked his chin, thoughtfully. "I see. I absolutely see. Hmmm. Hmmmm...is this what you really want? A forfeit means that you lose. Are you sure you want to forfeit?"
PMEmail
^
America Weston
 Posted: Jul 29 2017, 10:59 PM

Advanced Member
Group: Cafe Patrons
Awards: None

"Of course not!" The words come almost immediately, and America's calm demeanor seems to be slowly breaking... along with her voice. It seems the intimidation finally caught up, because the girl is slowly beginning to shake in place. Her eyes move to the Happiny on the field, eager and waiting for commands.

All she can do is sniffle. "But... we're completely outclassed. I was unprepared, unready for this kind of..." Unable to finish, America wipes her eyes on her arm, stifling another cry as she speaks back up. "I can't win this match. And I don't want to see my Pokemon get hurt because of my stubborn, stupid ways. I don't want to lose..."

Her voice grows, but it doesn't show any resolve of power. It only holds the sound of a small, scared girl. "But I won't see anyone else in pain because of me! So yes... yes. I forfeit.

I give up."

Cleric tilts her head, quickly waddling her way back across the field to her trainer.
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll

Our Sister Sites!

RPG-D RPG Initiative