Collapse   Cbox
Welcome!
What We're About
Welcome to the Cafe du Watchog, also called RPGen. We're a sandbox style Pokemon site with a focus on everyday life in the Pokemon world. Trainers, Pokemon, criminals, cosmic forces, and normal citizens are all welcome to join in the fun. Kick back and enjoy a cup of coffee with us!

Staff
Here to Help You
Admin Team
Steven

Moderators
Nied

Open Threads
Quickly Join an RP

Pages: (3) 1 2 3  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Girls Night!, No boys allowed!
Shilk
 Posted: Dec 30 2016, 10:09 PM

Advanced Member
Group: Cafe Patrons
Awards: 1

After a long time of heard work and debilitation, everyone needs a little rest and relaxation. Good thing that Rozzy is an expert at setting up such things! After all, this was WELL overdue.

What are you going on about? Yuki asked, already worried.

Obviously a sleep over, girls night, party extravaganza!

kill me now

So after some debilitation the three have agreed to meet in Eruna's room for a night of fun and probably shameless weeb shit. Someone's definitely excited for it all, and she's-

Checking out. Call me if you need me imouto.
PM
^
Fresh Niederactus
 Posted: Jan 1 2017, 08:23 PM

A Degenerate robbed of its Future
Group: Wait Staff

Knock knock. Someone's outside the door! I wonder who it i-

"Hello! I am here! We were supposed to go to Eruna's room, right?" Oh, well, guess it's Marron, then.
PMEmail
^
Eruna Mispret
 Posted: Jan 1 2017, 09:03 PM

Totally Not Mesprit
Awards: None

While Marron and Rozzy were grouping up to go bug Eruna, she was... in her room all alone doing nothing but lazily lounge on her bed. Y'know, it might be a good idea to kinda make the room a bit more presentable than it already was, but uh... eh, they won't mind a bed that hasn't been made since it was first used, nor would they mind a few dishes sitting in the sink... or an empty pizza box or two...

At least Eruna had an excuse to hook up her television finally!

Now to play the waiting game.
PM
^
Shilk
 Posted: Jan 2 2017, 12:37 AM

Advanced Member

Rozzy would float up and practically glomp the chestnut.

"Everyone's here Eruna!" She called in, being disgustingly cheery as far as Yuki was concerned.

"Hey Marron~" She greeted, giggling a bit with a wide smile.
PM
^
Fresh Niederactus
 Posted: Jan 2 2017, 01:00 AM

As Marron got hugtackled by the frost ghost, she giggled with a big dopey smile on her face. "Hello, Rosalina! It is always so nice to see you!"
PMEmail
^
Shilk
 Posted: Jan 2 2017, 01:21 AM

Advanced Member

"You too, Mary!" She replied happily, "Sorry for being a bit spacy and distant lately."
PM
^
Eruna Mispret
 Posted: Jan 2 2017, 04:25 PM

Totally Not Mesprit

Huhwhat? Oh, right... it was about time those two were meant to show up, wasn't it? Uuuughh... Eruna was getting all comfy too.

Might as well tidy up a little bit and use a bit of psychic magic to stuff the couple of DVD and video game cases lying around back onto the shelf before they get damaged. Hopefully they won't notice the obvious lack of organization going on with them.

"Yeah yeah, Come in. Door's unlocked." What, did you expect her to be a good host and open the door for them? Nah, she's just gonna lay on the bed nonchalantly, not even bothering with her disguise. I mean, it's not like it mattered since Rozzy knew already, right?

Wait, did Marron know though?

Eh, whatever.
PM
^
Fresh Niederactus
 Posted: Jan 3 2017, 03:42 PM

The delicious answer is 'I don't think so'.

As Marron walked in, she ooh'd and ahh'd at the sights and smells of Eruna's disgusting room, but the sight of Eruna's TRUE form on the bed elicited a :O. "Eruna! You have...forgotten...your...clothes?"

What a twist! What a SURPRISE! Though Marron seemed to not be bothered too much about it.
PMEmail
^
Shilk
 Posted: Jan 3 2017, 06:20 PM

Advanced Member

Guess her question goes unanswered. Oh well, seems some saucy surprises were in store.

"W-Wait, Eruna!" Rozzy was super quick to make sure the door was closed behind them before any prying eyes saw what was going on. "You mean you letme set this up, sat around in your real self, but never actually introduced this you to Marron?" She asked, slight panic in her voice.

"I-I thought this was supposed to, like, be a secret or something!" Calm down girl, you're going to be fine.
PM
^
Eruna Mispret
 Posted: Jan 3 2017, 07:03 PM

Totally Not Mesprit

Get a good look, Marron. Eruna was laid out on the bed like your Kalosian women, only it did not fit Eruna in the slightest. She was laid out on her bed all lazy like looking over at the door.

Oh right, Marron didn't know.

Whoops.

...Whatever.

"Clothes? Oh... right." The Mesprit snatched the shirt she had word today from off the floor with even more psychic magic and tossed it over her head. Of course, since the shirt was meant for, yknow, humans, it hardly seemed to fit her right and looked more like she was wrapped up in a blanket with a hole to stick her head through rather than wearing a shirt.

Joking aside, it did look cute af tho.

"Eh, ain't like we're out in the cafe with prying eyes all around." Good excuse, Eruna.
PM
^
Shilk
 Posted: Jan 3 2017, 08:02 PM

Advanced Member

"W-Well normally I'd say 'we're pokemon, so being naked is just sorta the norm' --"

I sincerely question your logic.

Not helping!

"-- b-but there's a bit of a special case with you, i-isn't there?" She asked turning to Marron real quick.

"O-Oh, s-sorry for not really explaining anything, I-I didn't..." A mental smack from Yuki would cause her to just quietly panic.
PM
^
Fresh Niederactus
 Posted: Jan 3 2017, 08:07 PM

Aside from the maximum :O, Marron didn't seem too bothered. Surprisingly. She merely nodded, before giving Rozzy a slight pat on the back. "If I am going to be completely honest, I had....ah, a bit of an inkling! There was something wrong...or, well, not wrong, but Eruna did not strike me as human. It was small things here and there that tipped me off....but now I know the truth! And that makes me oh so happy to be trusted with this information!"

Golly, there really was no way to upset Marron, was there?
PMEmail
^
Eruna Mispret
 Posted: Jan 3 2017, 08:15 PM

Totally Not Mesprit

Oh right. Rozzy was gonna go all spaghetti and freak out over things again, and judging by how Eruna gave little fucks about it you could tell she was expecting it. Well... not expecting her to panic over this exactly, but panic over something in general.

However, Marron did strike the Mesprit's curiosity among the chaos.

"Small things here and there tipped you off, huh? I'm a little curious about that." She sorta ignored Rozzy spazzing out to ask the giant nut.

"Oh yeah, uh... make yourselves comfortable or whatever. There's snacks in the fridge and under the counter."
PM
^
Shilk
 Posted: Jan 3 2017, 08:20 PM

Advanced Member

Imouto, calm down.

But --

You are literally the only one that cares right now.

"S-Sorry, I didn't mean to make a big deal out of things..." She almost whimpered out, her hands close in as she rocked side to side a little.

Oh for fucks sake, Rosalina...
PM
^
Fresh Niederactus
 Posted: Jan 3 2017, 08:33 PM

Marron had already found a bag of chips lying under a pile of clothes, and she was munching happily. "Do not worry, Rosalina! Such things happen! I once cried over losing a pair of pants."

you don't wear pants though

As for Eruna? "Oh, it was the way you walked, the way you talked, the way you looked at things. Among other things! I have lived among humans, and I have lived among pokemon, and I am pretty sure I can tell them apart. At least half the time!"

Crunch cronch. Good chips. "...oh, and I have overheard some of your conversations. I was not eavesdropping, though, I swear! I just hear things when cleaning. Some things you have said do not sound normal, but now, they make more sense."

Marron is a lot smarter than she seems. She's an optimist, not a dummy.
PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (3) 1 2 3 
Add Reply
New Poll

Our Sister Site!

RPG-D RPG Initiative