Collapse   Cbox
Welcome!
What We're About
Welcome to the Cafe du Watchog, also called RPGen. We're a sandbox style Pokemon site with a focus on everyday life in the Pokemon world. Trainers, Pokemon, criminals, cosmic forces, and normal citizens are all welcome to join in the fun. Kick back and enjoy a cup of coffee with us!

Staff
Here to Help You
Admin Team
Steven

Moderators
Nied

Open Threads
Quickly Join an RP

Add Reply
New Poll

Welcome To Orre[Mabel and Lovrina], Sorry guys
Mabel Gleeful
 Posted: Feb 25 2017, 01:13 AM

Group: Cafe Patrons
Awards: None

Mabel Gleeful entered the region of Orre, getting off at the docks of gaton port. For her, it was like going into an entirely different world. Her friend, Lovrina had asked her to visit because she wanted to see her again after 15 years. She was unsure what it was about, and looked around for her friend. Her Primarina was beside her and gazing around as well. Her z-ring was on her arm and it had the mega evolution upgrade as well. She sighed- "This place is so barren of wild pokemon.." She caught glimpse of pink hair and called out- "Lovrina! Hey!"
PM
^
Shilk
 Posted: Feb 27 2017, 09:03 PM

Advanced Member
Awards: 1

Lovrina was excited. After all the bad stuff that'd happen and that total mess of a meet up with Mikey-chan she could finally see someone from before all of this, maybe even pretend all of it never happened. Oh, to go back to that day would be so wonderful~

Of course that meant whatever she wore had to be fitting for the opportunity! Something simple, casual, and her. For once she'd probably not be wearing a hat, as she wanted her old twin tails back. Jeans, or sweats?

Jeans, definitely. Put that alongside a nice top she had gotten that showed off a delcatti?

...No, definitely not. That'd be an awkward conversation. Instead she'd just get a sky-blue tank top with some cute wave patterns at the bottom.

So now she waits at Gateon Port in nearly impatient excitement, hoping nobody would end up starting anything with her. She imagined she still wasn't... well liked as a whole, but Orreans are good about keeping to their own damn corner.

When she heard her name called she couldn't help but to turn around and run off towards her old friend, a wide smile on her face.

"Hey!" She called back as she approached, practically giddy with excitement.
PM
^
Mabel Gleeful
 Posted: Feb 27 2017, 11:24 PM

Mabel smiled at Lovrina and hugged her. Gosh it has been years! How have you been, Lovrina?" The girl asked. She decided not to bring up the events Lovrina was trying to forget, in respect to her. She wanted to hear what lovrina has been through, and she would also tell her stories. Her Primarina greets Lovrina, having not seen her since it was a tiny Popplio.
PM
^
Shilk
 Posted: Feb 28 2017, 03:37 PM

Advanced Member

Lovrina hugged back, one of her earbuds falling out. Not that she cared at the moment.

"Ugh, I know right!? It's been far too long!" She replied, pulling back before anything would get awkward. Though the Primarina had taken her a bit by surprise.

"Ariel, right?" She asked, hoping to remember correctly. "Gah, we have nothing like you in Orre. It's hard to keep my science brain off just thinking about it." She pointed out, curiosity awash along her face as she walked around inspecting the brilliant creature.

"Either way, how have you two been?" She asked finally, snapping herself out of the daze.
PM
^
Mabel Gleeful
 Posted: Feb 28 2017, 06:26 PM

Mabel smiled at lovrina and sighed. "We haven't been too well.My family found me and I was forced into doing shows again and back into being a true gleeful. Truthfully, I am glad I was able to get away." Mabel then smiled. "Anyway, Lovrina.....How's your relationship with that boy you like?" Mabel herself still had no luck with Gideon, so she was wondering if Lovrina was more successful with Michael.
PM
^
Shilk
 Posted: Mar 1 2017, 12:41 AM

Advanced Member

"Ugh, that just figures, doesn't it? If you need a place to hide out I have a spare room, plus we both know Orre is practically invisible to the outer world." Lovrina offered, rolling her eyes at the family's shenanigans.

And then Micheal came up. Oh her sweet Mikey.

Mabel no doubt would hear an audible, happy sigh.

"Oh, it's going great. In fact~ when you messaged me about visiting me and him were watching the Colosseum matches up in Phenac." Lovrina answered, her fingers intertwined and her hands partially covering her face as she rocked back and forth. "It was pretty special~"

...Of course, there was... that aspect.

"Granted... he is a total ass, though. Would you believe that after we made all of our plans he had the nerve to bring another girl with him!? Like, what the fuck!?" Lovrina blurted out as she remembered, making an almost half-growl, half-sigh as she turned away for a moment and stretched a bit to calm down. "Like, really. Why would he even do that?"
PM
^
Mabel Gleeful
 Posted: Mar 1 2017, 05:17 PM

Mabel looked appalled. Mikey was cheating on her best friend?! The nerve of that kid. "Listen if you need me to Intervene and knock some sense into him with my magic I will!" Mabel said angerly. Her Primarina, Ariel tried to calm her down before her anger got too heated. Her lycanroc simply stared at lovrina, as if saying hello. The rest of Mabel's team was currently watching their trainers anger skyrocket.
PM
^
Shilk
 Posted: Mar 1 2017, 06:41 PM

Advanced Member

"I mean really if he-" Lovrina stopped, her friends words having just registered to her, as she turned her head to look at Mabel. A grin grew along her lips before she took a deep breath and returned back to her more normal self.

Come on, Lov. No need to relapse. She thought to herself, moving up to her toes turning back around fully.

"Well, couldn't hurt, could it?" She asked, holding her arm behind her back. "Still, no need to get all worked up after having just met back up after so long."

Having mostly calmed down, now Lovrina finally notices another pokemon had been there for some time apparently.

"Oh, hello you." She greeted the Lycanroc, giving it the same once over she gave the Primarina.
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Our Sister Site!

RPG-D RPG Initiative