Collapse   Cbox
Welcome!
What We're About
Welcome to the Cafe du Watchog, also called RPGen. We're a sandbox style Pokemon site with a focus on everyday life in the Pokemon world. Trainers, Pokemon, criminals, cosmic forces, and normal citizens are all welcome to join in the fun. Kick back and enjoy a cup of coffee with us!

Staff
Here to Help You
Admin Team
Steven

Moderators
Nied

Open Threads
Quickly Join an RP

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

[OPEN] Hawaiian Barbeque, Kiawe cooks up a storm
Fresh Niederactus
 Posted: Jul 16 2017, 03:15 PM

A Degenerate robbed of its Future
Group: Wait Staff
Awards: 1

Haha, yes. Way to score free food. The grunt took a plate and regarded it sourly, before stating, "Shame y'all ain't got no motherfuckin' rice, I could kill some musubi right now. Whatever though, yo, free shit's free shit." Then she began to pick at the spam.

Cipher's question caught her attention, but the question itself caused her to pause for a second. It was after a bit of thought that she seemed to react poorly "Yo, you weird. Fuckin'...guy."
PMEmail
^
Hunter
 Posted: Jul 16 2017, 09:03 PM

Like a Fucked-Up Alien or Something
Group: Cafe Patrons
Awards: None

"I was wondering about those marks," Cipher said to Kiawe, as he took a bite of his burger. "Buph I didnph wanph pho be wude-"

He gulped.

"I didn't want to be rude, but I was wondering about that. And the necklace.

Now, back to Skull Girl. "Not to be rude, but you should brush your teeth, first off."

And then he took another bite of his burger.

Rockruff sniffed at the Arcanine. After a moment of studying the bigger doggo, the littler doggo licked Arcanine's nose.

"Ruff ruff!"

--------------------
PM
^
Shilk
 Posted: Jul 17 2017, 02:22 PM

Advanced Member

Clearly Cipher must be new here.

Kiawe didn't mind listening to someone from outside the region talking to the local pranksters, however, and got to taking more of the cooked food off the flames before it turns to charcoal.

"So Rally, how've you been enjoying your trip around the islands? It's been a while, hasn't it?" He asked, not wanting one of his guests to feel left out.

At least, the actual human anyways.

The Arcanine licked the rockruff back before lowering himself into a playful stance, the big, floofy tail wagging in excitement.
PM
^
Rally
 Posted: Jul 17 2017, 03:25 PM

Pet the bat
Group: Humans

Yes, he was. He was.

But we're not talking about Cipher now. We're talking about Rally!

Rally looked up from his meal. "I, uh, actually just got back to Alola. So that's why you haven't seen me. I've been in Kalos."

Dash took a seat next to Cipher's Noibat. Together, the bats enjoyed some Berries, along with some salad. Once Dash noticed that his trainer was looking at him, he waved.

Back to Kiawe. "But I moved here, so you'll probably see me more."

Meanwhile, Rockruff! It was starting to wiggle its tail at the prospect of playing with its new friend. It let out a few barks, then jumped into the sand and rolled around. (It was a Rock-type thing, you see.)

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Fresh Niederactus
 Posted: Jul 17 2017, 07:19 PM

D I C K H E A D

The grunt was about to put her plate down, that bastard was about to cut into her munch time. "Bitch, what? I brush my motherfuckin' teeth every day, don't make me get up an' kick your ass up and down this goddamned volcano."

And then she took another bite of her spam.
PMEmail
^
Hunter
 Posted: Jul 17 2017, 07:38 PM

Cipher put his burger down. He put his hands in front of him defensively, apologetically.

"Sorry, sorry!" he said, sounding genuinely sorry sorry. "I honestly couldn't tell that you brushed your teeth."
PM
^
Fresh Niederactus
 Posted: Jul 17 2017, 07:53 PM

"Bitch, my shit is gleaming." The grunt pulled own her bandanna and bared her pearly whites, while also flipping Cipher off. "Dickhead, you better fuckin' think before you speak. You're clearly a fuckin' tourist, that's Alola Rule One, BOY!"

The grunt crossed her arms in front of her chest, a gesture that the Fomantis imitated. "Fuck on off. Check yourself 'fore you wreck yourself. Alola Rule Two."
PMEmail
^
Hunter
 Posted: Jul 17 2017, 08:52 PM

"You tell me to think, but you're the one using swears all the time. According to studies, that's the sign of someone who's mind is degrading, or developing Alzheimer's; they rely on filler words to pad out their weak sentences."

Cipher just kept eating, and staring at her blankly. Really it was like none of this was bothering him. Probably because he was just skimming the surface of reality, waiting until the next moment where he could have some fun.

"So what you're saying is," he said between bites. "You want me to think before I speak? Well, I think that I can beat you in a fight."

Gulp.

"Yeah, sure. I can help you with that. Just let me finish my meal."

He looked to Kiawe. "This burgers are nice! Much better than imaginary food."
PM
^
Shilk
 Posted: Jul 19 2017, 09:19 PM

Advanced Member

"Kalos, huh?" Kiawe was curious at this, not having left Alola before. "I hear that the flowers-"

Oh, yes, then he hears the new guy getting Skull'd.

"One moment." He walked over to where his other guests had been sitting.

"If you're going to fight, move. At least far enough so it won't affect the food." He told both of them, deciding not to get any further than that into the conversation. He would linger a moment in case he drew some heat, not that he was one to mind the flames too much.

His arcanine didn't care about these shenanigans, however, and darted off with the rockruff with a bark and a bounce. He dived into the sand, shallowly burying himself on impact, tail a-waggin'.
PM
^
Fresh Niederactus
 Posted: Jul 19 2017, 11:23 PM

The grunt was already at her feet, pointing directly at Cipher's bitch face. Where she was sitting previously, the Fomantis was standing, also pointing at Cipher with a lil scythe. "Oh? Issat right? Issat right? IS THAT RIGHT?"

Unfortunately, the bitch police was here, monitoring and making sure the rumble levels were being kept low. Pffft. Fuckin square. The grunt crossed her arms and looked away, scoffing before she said, "This bitch here, he's motherfuckin' lucky I wanna keep the sanctity of the food all straight up an' down, ya feel me? If he wants to fuckin' get into a dick measurin' contest, though, he jus' needs to pipe up."
PMEmail
^
Rally
 Posted: Jul 19 2017, 11:45 PM

Pet the bat

"It's okay to be scared sometimes," Cipher said. "That's how our minds tell us to beware of danger."

He took a bite of his burger, then looked to Rally's Bewear.

"Heh. Bewear of danger."

Rally, being the adult among this group of 19's and under, didn't get involved. That was the old, confrontational Rally. This is the cool Rally.

Rockruff, however, was a lot less cool. It joined Arcanine in playing in the sand. And just to have a little more fun, it scooted its butt over to it and started to nibble on its ear. Aww, awww.
PM
^
Shilk
 Posted: Jul 20 2017, 04:51 PM

Advanced Member

Kiawe sighed, no longer wanting any part in this. He walked back over to Rally to continue the previous conversation.

"How's it like in Kalos?" He asked, more relaxed now that his obligations have been fulfilled. "I hear it's a beautiful place."

The arcanine felt it's ear getting nibbled and playfully wrestled with the rockruff, despite getting the double weakness with the rock pokemon and sand pit.

Such brave, much courage. Wow.
PM
^
Rally
 Posted: Jul 20 2017, 05:01 PM

Pet the bat

"Kalos is beautiful, but I prefer Alola," Rally explained. "It's too cold there. But I did catch a lot of interesting Pokemon, and..."

Rally lifted up his right arm. His Z-Ring was secured tightly to his wrist. And notably, a small, glistening marble was embedded underneath the arrow, and above the Z.

"It's true what they say; Mega Evolution springs from there. Have you ever thought of going there?"

Rockruff, meanwhile, was still playing! In fact, it was more bouncy and hyperactive than ever!

Until it dug through the sand and pushed itself into the Arcanine it was wrestling with. It nuzzled its face on its chest fluff, then let out a yawn.

O-oh. Aww, that's cute. It was getting comfy.
PM
^
Shilk
 Posted: Jul 21 2017, 06:42 PM

Advanced Member

"Perhaps." Talk about a decisive answer. "It seems like a good place for a vacation, though other than investigating Mega Evolution I doubt I'd spend any time there training."

The arcanine definitely took the snuggles well, curling itself around the rockruff and licking it's head.
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll

Our Sister Sites!

RPG-D RPG Initiative