Collapse   Cbox
Welcome!
What We're About
Welcome to the Cafe du Watchog, also called RPGen. We're a sandbox style Pokemon site with a focus on everyday life in the Pokemon world. Trainers, Pokemon, criminals, cosmic forces, and normal citizens are all welcome to join in the fun. Kick back and enjoy a cup of coffee with us!

Staff
Here to Help You
Admin Team
Steven

Moderators
Nied

Open Threads
Quickly Join an RP

Pages: (3) 1 2 3  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Girls Night!, No boys allowed!
Fresh Niederactus
 Posted: Mar 21 2017, 08:27 PM

A Degenerate robbed of its Future
Group: Wait Staff
Awards: 1

See, the beautiful opportunity here is that Marron has absolutely no idea what the fuck BlazBlue is, and she's being played by a person who has absolutely no knowledge of the series. So we're just gonna hafta go through this shit one step at a time.

Marron nodded towards Eruna, soaking up her instructions and vowing not to fail her, before turning her attention back to the screen. The controller made a few clicking noises as she fiddled with the controls (oh dear, it seems her stubby claws aren't the best for navigating controllers..), and, same as Rozzy, she began looking through the characters.

Wow. Waw. Waow. There's a lot of pretty girls (and titty) in this game. With someone as clueless as Marron picking, this means it's up to the most important criteria for character selection: who's the cutest?

Answer? It might surprise you. "Oh! I like this one!" Some black blobby lookin No-Face-from-Spirited-Away looking motherfucker. Confirm.
PMEmail
^
Eruna Mispret
 Posted: Mar 22 2017, 07:42 AM

Totally Not Mesprit
Group: Cafe Patrons
Awards: None

Good choice there Marron

Though Rozzy never actually confirmed her choice so the game just did it for her after time ran out! Enjoy being stuck as some magic loli girl with a huge staff while Marron is being a beast born from tar and nightmares. Let's also just say these dorks defaulted to the letting the game automatically pick the stage to fight on and what music to fight to.

Anyways have some fancy loading screen and intro sequence as the game starts up! Have fun figuring out the controls, you two. Eruna will be over here watching, because so far the fucking water hasn't boiled. Honestly, it takes longer to boil the water than it does to make the ramen!

...Maybe she should do some of those dishes too. She does have two clean bowls left at least...

But watching two normies play high skill video games was also just too fun to pass up!

NOW FIGHT FOR HER AMUSEMENT!
PM
^
Shilk
 Posted: Apr 14 2017, 06:24 PM

Advanced Member

Good thing Rozzy didn't get stuck with the ability to mash her face on the D-Button and win automatically, then.

"Wait, why did it just pick for me?" She asked, worried about this odd thing.

Maybe because you take forever to decide anything? Yuki teased.

Hush, you!

Although despite not having that character, it's pretty clear she will still attempt the patented "press random buttons to win" strategy anyways.
PM
^
Fresh Niederactus
 Posted: May 8 2017, 09:06 PM

Aha! And now the games will begin~!

Marron was going to be playing the role of 'the ruthless one' here, she wasn't gonna go her normal route and, like, let Rozzy win or anything. However, her 'ruthlessness' didn't really translate well, as she, like iceghost, began just mashing the shit out of those buttons.

Well....at least she was button-mashing ruthlessly."I am assured of my victory!"
PMEmail
^
Shilk
 Posted: May 12 2017, 09:37 PM

Advanced Member

...She was not prepared for bugs. Why did there have to be bugs?

NOT THE BEEEEES

Are you... memeing at me?

It's all the rage these days, hush.

Rosalina doesn't know how to play vidya gaems and got crushed, so to speak. But at least she got to get crushed as a cute girl. Or was it a guy? Had a surprisingly masculine voice... sometimes.

Should I take over next round?

Nah, I got this!

Spoiler: Rosalina probably don't got this.
PM
^
Fresh Niederactus
 Posted: May 15 2017, 09:21 PM

Aha! AHA! Just as ruthlessly as she intended, Marron really goofed up Rozzy! Boy howdy, this Quilladin really WAS good at video games! Take that, ice spectre! Though, Marron's UTTER RUTHLESSNESS only translated to the gameplay, as she turned to face Rozzy (ignoring the fact that the second round had begun) and said, with a warm smile, "You did very good, Rosalina! It is fun playing this video game with you!"

Okay, cool, back to the button mashing. RUTHLESS.
PMEmail
^
Shilk
 Posted: May 17 2017, 01:41 PM

Advanced Member

"Thanks Marron..~" ;-;

"Get over yourself, it's just a game." Yuki mocked, scoffing in the back of their head.

Shush, you. I'm trying to get my magical girl on. Wait, this is a magical girl!

At which point something clicks in Rozzy's head as she starts at least figuring out how the D button works... not that it helps too much against bugspam, but at least it gives a FIGHTING CHANCE!

"You are way too into this."
PM
^
Eruna Mispret
 Posted: May 19 2017, 06:17 AM

Totally Not Mesprit
Awards: None

Man, if these two beat each other up this quickly, they'll be going through like 3-4 rounds before the ramen is done!

Marron might be getting away with button mashing and spamming grotesque otherworldly bugs and critters while smacking Rozzy's loli girl with black sludge, but Rozzy... Rozzy was learning! Turns out the ghost's character could summon a random weapon with a press of the D button, and then said D button would have new attacks based on what weapon was currently equipped, though uses for each weapon varied before having to snag a new one. The nut was gonna need to adapt if they wanted to survive!

...Wonder how long it would take for either of them to realize moving the analog stick in clockwise/counter-clockwise half-circle and quarter-circle motions would lead to cool special attacks? How long would it take for them to learn holding the stick to move back will actually cause them to block the other's attacks?

Did these two have the potential to

GIT

GUD?

...Doubtful...
PM
^
Shilk
 Posted: May 21 2017, 08:04 PM

Advanced Member

>implying

Imouto-chan is only learning how to button mash more effectively, don't give her too much credit.

Siiis, that's mean.

It's true.
PM
^
Fresh Niederactus
 Posted: Jun 8 2017, 09:49 PM

While Marron fought the good fight, Rozzy's realization of how to play just a touch more efficiently really fucked up the nut. Marron ate shit and died, basically. Poor shadow, poor Quilladin.

Marron let out a sigh. "You have bested me, Rosalina! Great job!"
PMEmail
^
Shilk
 Posted: Jun 8 2017, 10:03 PM

Advanced Member

Rozzy smiled and fell backwards a bit, smiling up at Marron.

"You too, Mary. That was haaard to get off, but I think I picked it up." She pointed out, giggling a bit.

"Mary?"

"Oh! Is it okay to call you that?" She would quickly ask, looking a bit embarrassed.
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (3) 1 2 3 
Add Reply
New Poll

Our Sister Site!

RPG-D RPG Initiative