Collapse   Cbox
Welcome!
What We're About
Welcome to the Cafe du Watchog, also called RPGen. We're a sandbox style Pokemon site with a focus on everyday life in the Pokemon world. Trainers, Pokemon, criminals, cosmic forces, and normal citizens are all welcome to join in the fun. Kick back and enjoy a cup of coffee with us!

Staff
Here to Help You
Admin Team
Steven

Moderators
Nied

Open Threads
Quickly Join an RP

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

The Price of Lemon, aaaaaaaaa
Gaius
 Posted: Jun 21 2017, 09:02 PM

THE Gaius Vanity
Group: Cafe Patrons
Awards: None

"You're welcome to go and get your friends to help you," Gaius responded. "Go ahead. I'll wait."

--------------------
PM
^
Matthew Cromwell
 Posted: Jun 21 2017, 09:20 PM

Legendary Pirate Dog

Haha, r-right, his friends, o-of course :,)

If only he had any

Welp, that was an awkward situation, and Matthew couldn't think of any way to get out of it without losing face. Fuck, looks like he was going to get his ass whooped for not pulling the trigger earlier; that'll teach him.

After spending an uncomfortable amount of time gazing back and forth between his opponents and his audience, blue doggo let out a deep sigh and finally decided to fire right at the gallade with both flintlocks, aiming for those dumb hips of theirs.
PM
^
Gaius
 Posted: Jun 21 2017, 09:25 PM

THE Gaius Vanity

Yeah, here's the thing about Psychic types: they know that you're thinking. They can move things with their mind. So Gallade could tell that Matt was about to shoot (though the whole "aiming guns at him" part was the most obvious tell), and stopped the bullets in midair, before it reached for the hips.

The bullets turned around on their heels. Now, they were both pointed directly at the Lycanroc's head. They hovered in the air for a good moment, ready to fire away at their shooter.

"Drop them, Buck."

At Gaius's command, the bullets fell down and clanked against the floor. One of them rolled underneath the counter, likely never to be seen by them again.

Gaius peeked out from between his Pokemon. "So how about you stop the robbery and come relax with me?"
PM
^
Matthew Cromwell
 Posted: Jun 21 2017, 09:47 PM

Legendary Pirate Dog

What an awful situation for a crewless pirate to be in. Matthew at least hoped he could wound the gallade and perhaps use that as an opportunity to make his escape, but instead the loud bangs had made all eyes in the restaurant plus some on the streets turn to him, and now his options were pretty damn limited. Guess that's where the robbery ends.

He put his guns back on his belt and nonchalantly put his hands up to show he was surrendering.

"Alright, you got me; I can't possibly emerge victorious from this battle. Now what?"
PM
^
Gaius
 Posted: Jun 21 2017, 09:53 PM

THE Gaius Vanity

Now, where would the fun be in letting this guy get captured? It would surely suck if he got arrested now that he had given up. He was too nice a nice guy!

Gaius had to get them out of there.

"Now, we can teleport to the docks," Gaius told him. "And I'll hook you up with something special, so this whole dealio won't happen again. Sound like a plan?"
PM
^
Matthew Cromwell
 Posted: Jun 22 2017, 09:16 AM

Legendary Pirate Dog

Oh, so it was going to be that easy? Matthew didn't even need to ask or fulfill any specific conditions? Wow.

"So, you're going to give up on that free sundae?" Matthew chuckled, lowering his hands "I suppose I should not complain, just do your things and get this done with."
PM
^
Gaius
 Posted: Jun 22 2017, 09:38 AM

THE Gaius Vanity

Gaius was about to say something, but he was interrupted by a sound. The sound of sirens came from outside. Maybe someone heard the gunshots from outside, or someone inside the restaurant managed to alert the authorities. Whatever the case was, it was a good enough reason for them not to stay and eat that sundae.

Gaius snapped his fingers. Instantly, he, his Pokemon, his son, and Red-Eyes were gone. They had left the building...

... and found themselves sitting on one the piers of Castelia City. Boats were parked to their left, and a few people were walking around. It was the same, old everyday life for the city.

Gaius looked over to Redsy over there. "Whew! Teleporting is fun, right? Anyway, I have a gift."

He dug into his pocket, then pulled out a Poke Ball. He gently tossed it over, onto the doggo's lap.

"Every pirate needs a crew member," he told him.
PM
^
Matthew Cromwell
 Posted: Jul 31 2017, 09:07 PM

Legendary Pirate Dog

After holding onto that pok├ęball and staring at gaius for what seemed to have been about a whole hecking month, Matthew finally spoke up again.

"And what makes you think I know how to use those pathetic little things? You do realize I'm just going to free whatever's inside as soon as I figure it out, right?"

And on these words, blue pup tossed the ball right back at Gaius in a nearly perfect lobbed trajectory that would almost imply his career should have involved baseball and not professional piracy.
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll

Our Sister Site!

RPG-D RPG Initiative