Collapse   Cbox
Welcome!
What We're About
Welcome to the Cafe du Watchog, also called RPGen. We're a sandbox style Pokemon site with a focus on everyday life in the Pokemon world. Trainers, Pokemon, criminals, cosmic forces, and normal citizens are all welcome to join in the fun. Kick back and enjoy a cup of coffee with us!

Staff
Here to Help You
Admin Team
Steven

Moderators
Nied

Open Threads
Quickly Join an RP

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Pokemon Festa: Day 2: The Safari Zone
Fresh Niederactus
 Posted: Jul 4 2017, 10:39 PM

A Degenerate robbed of its Future
Group: Wait Staff
Awards: 1

Ux reclined slightly in the mud puddle as he gave a somewhat mischievous grin. "See! You're already looking much better! A very nice little Wooper, a proper little buddy." Such a good.

Okay, alrighty, now the Maximum Kec was starting to be a little less enthused. However, even this was not as severe as it looked. You're messing with the Regional Grand Champion of Prehensile Tongue Ability 2016 here! Almost effortlessly, it seemed like it was just swatting the balls away. Whap. Whap. Whap.

This girl really knows how to use that tongue!

However, soon hubris took over. As she stepped forward, presumably to get close enough to whip Gale's ass more effectively, it misstepped over one of the swatted balls. This threw its rhythm out of whack, and its tongue whiffed one of the balls, which hit its stomach, knocking the air out of it with an oof before it got sucked back into the ball.

Ding...

Ding....

Ding.....

....Ding!
PMEmail
^
Gordy
 Posted: Jul 4 2017, 11:20 PM

The Worst Trainer
Group: Cafe Patrons
Awards: 3

Being attacked was one thing; that was a common occurrence in Carnivine mating rituals, you see. Being pelted with rocks upon rocks was another. But, as per the rituals, he let each and every stone smack into his body.

He was battered hard, knocked to the ground, had bruises all over his plant body. But when all was said and done, he was still smiling.

"So you return my feelings~" the plant said. "Shall I entwine us in vines?"

He blew her a kiss. And from the hand he used to blow, vines shot their way out towards her.

Wooper shot out another Water Gun at the boy's face.

But once it did though, it fell onto its back. The water spilled from its mouth and over its body, gently soaking it as it drifted off to sleep.

H-he did it? He did it! He caught a Pokemon! For real this time! Gale scooped up the Poke Ball. He held it to his chest, excited in his success.

And then he went off into the mud, searching for something new.

--------------------
PM
^
Fresh Niederactus
 Posted: Jul 5 2017, 12:39 AM

"Blgbglgblgbgl." That was Ux's response to the second gush of water. However, hey, just consider it ending the same way it began! That's poetic, right?

"That's right! And hey, look, it's asleep! Wait, what am I supposed to do?"

spirit of knowledge

Bing. Ux snapped his fingers (or, at least, tried to, for whatever reason he couldn't). "That's right, I'm supposed to catch the pokemon! Let's see...with a catch rate of 255...with Sleep, but at full HP...that's about an 87.255 percent chance. Yeah!"

Ux shot to his feet, whipping out one of the balls he was given, and tossed it at the Wooper with this weird slack-wristed overhand motion.

What a weirdo.
PMEmail
^
Gordy
 Posted: Jul 5 2017, 03:57 PM

The Worst Trainer
Group: Cafe Patrons
Awards: 3

Being asleep, there wasn't much Wooper could do, really. It couldn't open its eyes, much less fight back. So when it was hit with a Poke Ball, it was sucked inside without resistance.

Ding...

Ding...

Ding...

Ding...

....Ding!
PM
^
Fresh Niederactus
 Posted: Jul 9 2017, 05:41 AM

Fuck yeah! Ux jumped for joy, throwing his hands into the air as he beamed brightly for any nosy peeps to see. There were cameras, right? "Yes! I caught the Wooper! I caught the Wooper! I caught...that...pokemon..."

"...huh. Wow. Golly, uh...now that's an uncomfortable concept." Instantly, the happiness changed to awkwardness. One hand went to his side, and the other scratched the side of his head. "Yeah. Uh...hmm."

Yay! After Ux scooped the ball up, eyeing it awkwardly, he stashed the ball and ambled into the more swampy-marshy-parts of the swamp. Maybe the mud puddle wasn't the best idea.
PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll

Our Sister Sites!

RPG-D RPG Initiative