Collapse   Cbox
Welcome!
What We're About
Welcome to the Cafe du Watchog, also called RPGen. We're a sandbox style Pokemon site with a focus on everyday life in the Pokemon world. Trainers, Pokemon, criminals, cosmic forces, and normal citizens are all welcome to join in the fun. Kick back and enjoy a cup of coffee with us!

Staff
Here to Help You
Admin Team
Steven

Moderators
Nied

Open Threads
Quickly Join an RP

Pages: (18) 1 2 3 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

8/8/2016 - Aluminum's Revenge
Silver de Luca
 Posted: Aug 7 2016, 11:49 PM

Cafe Manager
Group: Humans
Awards: 1

Hey, look who's opening the shop again? It's Silver! Doing his job! How unusual!!!

Except he has the look of existential dread on his face as he looks over what's presumably a list of all the college books he's going to need. Fuck. School has to exist. Why does school have to exist?

At least he's not a freshman anymore. Maybe he could get a girlfriend finally.

--------------------
show up in shining colors and then stand there and get hit.
PMEmail
^
Gordy
 Posted: Aug 7 2016, 11:56 PM

The Worst Trainer
Group: Cafe Patrons
Awards: 3

Typhus Apollo, the Forbidden Angel of Spear Pillar (the Pidove) has come into the shop. Using the Secret Techniques of Air Travel, he flew to a nearby table and waited for a waiter or waitress (or anyone) to take his Command of Sustenance.

Speaking of freshmen, Sunset was all ready for her college experience. No, she didn't get out of all that debt. But the student loans office didn't know that.

So there she was, taking her break after working overtime, like a good student. She sat in a booth, mulling over a pamphlet for her university. Sleepy the Slowbro sat beside her, sipping on a milkshake.

Calem was there, as were two other trainers. The two trainers were twins, and they kept to themselves, in the back.

Idk hell, throw in Alder and Milly too for good measure.

--------------------
PM
^
Fresh Niederactus
 Posted: Aug 7 2016, 11:56 PM

A Degenerate robbed of its Future
Group: Wait Staff

You know who wasn't worried about college?

It isn't me. I gotta move into the dorms in a few days. The answer's Marron! The Quilladin was polishing the counter, humming a Kantoan tune as she made those motherfuckin countertops SHINE.
PMEmail
^
Steven
 Posted: Aug 7 2016, 11:57 PM

Marquis of Asses
Group: Limeade Lord

Pokemon characters! In the shop!

Helena the Vanillite floats in, still wearing her uniform (which is just a badge on her cone that says "SECURITY"). She's been working the graveyard shift and it shows on her adorable ice cream face. Who knew having bags could be so cute? "Coffee, please..." she drones. "Iced coffee."

Yggdrassil floats in, his rotting robes drifting a bit in the late summer breeze. He floats up to the counter, gently setting his one good hand onto the counter. Can I have tea, please?

Lei sits on one of the tables, playing a rubber band guitar. She has a tip jar out in front of her.

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Kaleb
 Posted: Aug 7 2016, 11:57 PM

Anti-Fun Brigade

A bevy of guests fill the shop today!

A young girl, carrying a wiggling, giggling wooden crate full of Igglybuff, takes a seat right next to the door and puts up a small sign saying "POKKENMON TO GOOD HOME".

Behind her, a shiny Phantump and a young girl occupy another table. The ghost reads a newspaper while the girl colors a picture with crayons.

IN OTHER NEWS, Silver's not the only one doing his job! Edison's doing .... something. Just cleaning and waiting to take orders. Typical shit.

BUT LOOK, another girl walks in! She has white hair, icy blue eyes, a frown that could curdle milk if she looked at it long enough, and a very frumpy-looking equally blue sweater. She seats herself at the counter and orders a half-caf venti mocha frappuccino with extra whip. Whatever the fuck that is.

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Silver de Luca
 Posted: Aug 8 2016, 12:17 AM

Cafe Manager

WELL FUCK, looks like people are using the Cafe as a dumping ground for unwanted Pokemon again. Silver looks up from his limeade and shouts, "Does this look like a Plasma shelter?!"

But the damage is already done and now there are a bunch of Igglybuff in the shop. Fuck.
PMEmail
^
Fresh Niederactus
 Posted: Aug 8 2016, 12:30 AM

JESUS CHRIST

To be truths, Marron had just taken a short break somewhat recently due to being sick as fuck, but she didn't remember so many people making so many orders!

Silver seemed to be getting hit with some sort of existential dread or a possession by a rogue worry spirit with a ginger fixation, Sunset was FUCKIN AROUND while off her shift, Lei was also doing JACK SHIT, but Marron still left a ten thousand poke bill in the jar for her....at least Edison was taking orders.

In fact, Eddie taking orders inspired Marron! She took a deep breath as she summoned up enough fortitude to weather this mildly inconvenient storm, and she went out.

OKAY

An ice cream cone with an absolutely ADORABLE badge wanted an iced coffee, that one moldy looking Gardevoir mind-melded a request for tea. Some really intense looking lady ordered perhaps the most complex sounding drink Marron had ever head being ordered here. Two people in the back ordered a pizza, Alder (the former champion of the Unova region of course, Marron saw him in her guide books) wanted limeade and pizza, and some joker wanted a pineapple pizza and a key to the basement. Marron wrote all this down on a small note pad she produced from somewhere.

GOOD

Marron ripped the page out of her little pad and slid it over to Edison. "These are the current orders, Edison. It would be absolutely wonderful if you made them for me!" Marron's arms were too stubby to competently use the coffee machines, and pizza wasn't her job.

The entire time, Marron had been holding her breath. She exhaled, mentally patting herself on the back for a job well done.....oh fuck me, wait, shit, she forgot the Pidove.

There was a Pidove on a table, and it looked like it wanted an order filled. So Marron, in an attempt to not fuckin scramble over to it, walked calmly and professionally over to it. She gave a big smile and a nod, along with a wave. "Hello! Welcome to Cafe du Watchog, would you like to order anything?"
PMEmail
^
Edison
 Posted: Aug 8 2016, 12:37 AM

Weaboo Dancer
Awards: None

Oh shit, guess it was time to shine shoes.

Make coffee. Guess it was time to make coffee. Eddie takes the order sheet from the little French ball, nodding once and tacking on a "yes ma'am" before scuttling the fuck off to the kitchen and DOING GENE'S GODDAMN JOB FOR HIM. Unless he's back there already, wherein a casual conversation happens and some pizzas are made.

When he comes back, he's got a serving tray full of fresh drinks, and he begins passing each one along as he calls them out.

"I got an iced coffee for the security cone. Got a cup of tea for the... you, guy, you right there. Triple half-caf somethin' for the blue lady. Limeade for my main man Alder! Yooo!"

DING. Just like that, pizzas pop out. "And some pizzas. Pizzaz!"
PM
^
Spark
 Posted: Aug 8 2016, 12:38 AM

GUESS WHO JUST BROKE DOWN THE DOOR DABBING

Well. Kicked it in. And then dabbed. BUT REGARDLESS.

INSTINCT HAS CLAIMED THIS GYM! Kinda. He's got eggs to hatch and Lightning on his shoulder and a nerd to bother. "HERE FOR THE MYSTIC MEETUP!" he shouts. "BLANCHE SAID SHE'D BUY ME COFFEE AND A CALZONE!"
PMEmail
^
Kaleb
 Posted: Aug 8 2016, 12:42 AM

Anti-Fun Brigade

The girl simply stares at Silver, herding the Igglybuff back into the box.

"Kakiye? Vy khotite odin?"
PMEmail
^
Blanche
 Posted: Aug 8 2016, 12:44 AM

Oh, come on. She had JUST gotten her coffee, why did Spark have to be here?

Maybe if she just hid in her sweater a bit, he wouldn't notice her. God, please, don't notice her. Nobody had even shown up for the meetup, why, just why.
PM
^
Gordy
 Posted: Aug 8 2016, 12:48 AM

The Worst Trainer
Awards: 3

Naturally, Gaius was there and all over free Pokemon. He went up to the Igglybuff lady.

I mean, it asked for a GOOD home, and he had A home. Close enough, right? Except he didn't have a home; more like a coat he slept under. But the kid didn't need to know that.

WELL MARRON YOU SHORT BITCH, SUNSET WAS WORKING OVERTIME TO COVER YOUR SPARKLY ASS.

Oh, she was taking Apollo's order. I mean, THIS STRANGE FOOD SOLDIER HAD SENSED HIS WILL AND DECIDED TO SERVE HIM!

He decided to address her. "Ah, mortal. I, the Forbidden Angel of Spear Pillar, would love to have some Black Entropy Drink - black like my soul, filled with the guilt of sealing away my child, Giratina, the Forbidden Demon of the Hidden Dimension."

After a moment, he tapped a wing to his mouth. "And I would also like one of the Plates of Arceus, should you have one."

Hey Yggy what's behind you
PM
^
Fresh Niederactus
 Posted: Aug 8 2016, 12:55 AM

uh

Marron scratched the side of her head as she tried to remember what Black Entropy Liquid was. Was that on the menu? Maybe? Perhaps someone on the staff put that on the menu as a prank.

"Oh. Uh. I will do my best!" Nice save. "And I don't think we are allowed to let the customers have our plates, but I can definitely ask!"

Once Edison settled back down, Marron toddled back over to him. "Uh, excuse me? Edison? Can I have a...." Black Entropy Liquid, black like the Pidove's soul. "....black coffee! Please."

Aw yea. Marron is the best maid ever. Bar none.
PMEmail
^
Edison
 Posted: Aug 8 2016, 01:05 AM

Weaboo Dancer

"Black coffee?" Edison shrugs. "You got it Mar, but only cause ya said please and we're best friends."

Shing, sparkle sparkle. Not that hard to pour a cup of coffee when you've got REAL HANDS. "Here you go, one to go."
PM
^
Kaleb
 Posted: Aug 8 2016, 01:08 AM

Anti-Fun Brigade

Gaius shows up, and the Igglybuff girl shrinks a bit. She does manage to grab one of the little fluffballs, passing it nervously to him. "Yest'. Bud' khoroshim , ochen' malen'kim i khrupkim . Lyublyu?"
PMEmail
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (18) 1 2 3 ... Last »
Add Reply
New Poll

Our Sister Site!

RPG-D RPG Initiative